Satisfaction Guarantee, Refunds, etc.
If one of our PPTools fails to perform as advertised, we will make every reasonable attempt to resolve the problem for you quickly.
Please use the "Contact us" link on your left, provide all of the information requested, and describe the problem as completely as you can.
If you report the problem to us within 60 days after purchase and we cannot resolve the problem to your satisfaction within the following 60 days, we will refund the full purchase price of the PPTool in question.
This assumes that we receive your timely cooperation in resolving the problem. We may need sample files and further information from you in order to replicate the problem on our own computers. With your help, we can usually resolve most problems within weeks, if not days.
Please see Helping us troubleshoot PPTools - making a Diagnostics Report to learn how to provide the needed information.
If we can't solve the problem, or if for any other reason we both agree that a refund is in order, one of two things will happen next:
- If you purchased the software online through Share-It, we'll ask you to email Share-It at email@example.com or visit Share-It's Customer Service FAQ to request a refund. When you contact Share-It, please mention this guarantee and the ShareIt Reference Number you received when you placed the order
- If you purchased the software directly from us or through some other vendor, we'll take care of the transaction directly.
We reserve the right to issue a refund immediately if the problem is one we know will not be corrected within 60 days or in other cases where we feel it's appropriate. We also reserve the right to refuse a refund if:
- The problem appears in the free demo version of the software and would have been apparent to the customer had they tried the free demo before purchasing the full verison.
- The request is made more than 60 days after purchase of the software.
- The problem that led to the refund request was known and documented on this site at the time of purchase. The site has a separate section for each PPTools add-in, and each of these sections has a page devoted to known problems.
- We don't receive the customer's cooperation in supplying the information we need to solve the problem in a timely manner.