After uninstalling, the PPTools menu and toolbars are still there
- Click the "Add-ins" tab on the ribbon
- Right-click any button on the toolbar you want to remove
- Choose "Delete Custom Toolbar" from the pop-up menu that appears
You can delete the "PPTools" item from the "Menu Commands" group the same way.
Earlier versions of PowerPoint
To remove the PPTools item from PowerPoint's main menu bar, hold down the ALT key while you drag "PPTools" off the menu bar.
To remove PPTools (or any other) toolbars:
- Choose View, Toolbars, Customize from the main menu bar
- In the Customize dialog box that appears, click the Toolbars tab
- Click the name of the toolbar you want to remove to highlight it
- Click Delete
- When done removing toolbars, click Close
All PPTools toolbars have names that begin with "RnR" except for the Master toolbar, which is named MasterBar.[Previous] [Home] [Next]