NEW version of Merge
We're happy to announce an upgraded version of Merge that features:
- Easier installation - an improved installer solves problems with PowerPoint 2007 and Windows Vista.
- Improved HELP - you don't need to be online to access Help any longer. If you'd like to learn more about the new version, you can download the new Help file. Don't open the file directly. Right-click the link and use your browser's SAVE command to save a copy to your own computer then unzip it.
- Improved user interface - the new "1-2-3-4" single dialog box brings wizard-like simplicity to Merge
- Better integration with Excel - Choose your data file, choose the worksheet from within the data file, swap rows and columns, test for valid data, merge only a few records as a test ... all this from within one simple dialog box.
- Better integration with PowerPoint 2007 and 2010
The new Merge is a free upgrade. If you already have an earlier version of Merge, simply download the new installer from our downloads page (use the link on the left side of the page) and run it.[Previous] [Home] [Next]