Buy PPTools Resize! Where and how much?
Thank you! We're delighted that you value Resize as a useful addition to your PowerPoint toolkit.
- We provide a fully functional demonstration version of Resize so that you can completely test it at no charge. The features and functionality of the demo version are identical to the registered version, but some demo limitations apply.
- We're happy to answer any technical support questions you may have while testing (use the Contact Us link on the left).
- Because we make a fully functional demo version available and offer pre-purchase technical support, allowing you to test completely before you purchase, we reserve the right to refuse requests for refunds.
So please, before you purchase Resize, install and test the free demo. Make sure it meets your needs. You can download the Resize demo here.
Resize costs US$39.95. You can choose other currencies when you place your order. Quantity discounts are available. See below for more information.
After you purchase Resize, Share-It, our online order processor, will send you an email containing a registration "key" (a user name and a registration number) for Resize. Usually this only takes a few minutes but may take as long as 12 hours; please be patient.
Once you receive your registration key, you'll use it to unlock the demo:
- Start PowerPoint if it's not already running.
- In PowerPoint 2003 or previous:Click Tools on the PowerPoint main menu bar, then click Resize Help.
In PowerPoint 2007 or later: Click Resize Help in the same group as the other Resize items.
- On the dialog box that appears, click the Register button.
- On the Register Resize dialog box that appears, enter your user name and registration number exactly as you received them in the email from Share-It (hint: copy and paste works best) then click OK.
- Resize is now registered. Any previous demo limitations have been removed.
In Case You Need Help ...
If you need help installing, testing or purchasing Resize, please use the Contact link on your left to get in touch with us.
Multi-user licenses are available at very attractive per-user prices. To learn more, see the Resize order form at Share-It where you'll find a link that lists multi-user pricing (beneath the normal single-unit price).
You can simply close the browser window if you don't want to place an order right away.
Your online purchase will be handled by Share-It. The transaction will appear on your credit card statement as a charge from Digital River, www.shareitinfo.com or ShareIt!, Koeln getinfo.shareit.com
But if you see a charge from one of those names on your credit card statement, it isn't necessarily for our software. Share-It represents thousands of different software vendors. If you need to know more about the charge please visit the Share-It Info Page.
You will not receive a disk, CD, DVD or other physical product, just an email containing your registration key which you'll use to "unlock" the Resize demo. Online purchasing is the quickest, simplest way to receive Resize but if you must receive a physical product or cannot make online purchases, use the Contact link on your left to get in touch with us and explain the situation. We'll work with you.[Previous] [Home] [Next]