Download PPTools Add-ins
If you want to try out one of our PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint, this is the place. There are links below to download installers for demo versions. You can use the same installers to update your existing PPTools add-ins to the most recent version.
IMPORTANT: Please do not download and install PPTools add-ins from any other site. We do not authorize any other sites to distribute PPTools add-ins. Many of the download sites "wrap" perfectly good software in their own installers that also add malware or other unwanted software to your computer. We cannot support PPTools software that's been downloaded from any site but this one.
Before downloading, please check PPTools System Requirements to be sure that the add-in you're interested in is compatible with your version of PowerPoint.
If you've already tried the demo and are ready to purchase, please visit our Purchase page.
- Free PPTools Add-Ins
Useful goodies. Free! THOR, Selection Manager, Narrator and more to come.
- FixLinks — Link insurance for your presentations
Create links that won't break when you move your presentations, repair broken links.
- Image Export — High-resolution images from PowerPoint
High quality, high rez images from PowerPoint. Fast. Flexible. Inexpensive.
- LanguageSelector — Fast, automatic language changes
- Merge — Data Merge for PowerPoint
Merges data from Excel, Tab Delimited or CSV files into individual slides or whole presentations. Use PowerPoint to generate certificates or awards, customize presentations, create directories, catalogs, spec sheets, and more.
- PPT2HTML — Customized HTML from PowerPoint
Convert PowerPoints to accessible web pages that work with all browsers.
If you prefer, you can try our PPT2HTML Batch version.
- Prep4PDF — PowerPoint to PDF, with interactivity
Use the PDF-making software you already own to make PDFs that preserve all the hyperlinks, action settings and comments in your PowerPoint file.
- Protect — Keep prying hands off your PowerPoint shows
Converts the slides in your presentation into images that anybody can view but nobody can edit.
- Resize — Resize your presentations
Convert your shows from 4:3 to widescreen or to any custom size you like. Or from widescreen to 4:3. Undistorted. Fast. Easy.
Selection Manager — Selection Pane on steroids
FREE! Create named groups of shapes that you can re-select at will. Works with PowerPoint 2000 and up.
- ShapeStyles — The Power of Styles for PowerPoint
Word-like styles in PowerPoint will save you hours of formatting time.
- StarterSet — Free PowerTools for PowerPoint
- StarterSet Plus — Pour on the Power!
The inexpensive Plus upgrade to the free PPTools StarterSet adds lots of useful tools.
Optimizer — DISCONTINUED as of November 2011
We no longer sell Optimizer. Existing customers may still download it using this link.
For more information and links to an alternate "Shrink My PowerPoint Files" solution, visit our Optimizer pages.
- Click the download link above for the PPTool you want.
- When prompted, save the file to your Windows desktop (or any other convenient location).
- When the download completes, quit PowerPoint if it's running, then doubleclick the installer's icon to install the PPTool.
- If you've already purchased the add-in, this will update it to the latest version. Otherwise, this will install the free demo version. Later you can convert the demo to an unlimited registered version after you purchase it. You won't need to download or install anything else.
- Some links will take you to a new page instead of starting a download. If so, follow the instructions there.
See How to install PPTools and demos for more detailed installation instructions.
If your antivirus software complains when you install PPTools add-ins, this explains why that might happen.
- Start Windows Control Panel.
- Click "Programs and Features".
- Double-click "PPTools (Uninstall All)". The uninstaller will start.
- Click Next at each succeeding screen to finish uninstalling.
How to contact PPTools
- Preferred method: Use the Contact link on the left side of each page on this site. This will guarantee that we collect the basic information we need to help you with any questions you may have.
- By phone: 513-621-9136 in the US. We're a very small company and don't have the resources to handle large numbers of incoming calls and must rely on voicemail. If you call, leave your name, phone number and email address; please speak slowly and clearly and leave each piece of information twice. Indicate which version and "bitness" of Windows and PowerPoint you have and a detailed description of what you need help with.
Better yet: use the Contact link on the left side of each page on this site. It'll generally work out better.
- We are located at 2324 Muriel Court, Cincinnati OH 45219 USA