PPTools Optimizer is discontinued
As of November 1, 2011, PPTools discontinued the PPTools Optimizer add-in for PowerPoint.
Please see the Optimizer home page for more information and other options.
The Optimizer site and the All About Optimizer pages will remain here to assist our existing Optimizer customers.
To uninstall all PPTools add-ins:
- Start PowerPoint if it's not already running
- If you use PowerPoint 2003 or previous:
- From the main menu bar, choose View, Toolbars, Customize
- Click the Toolbars tab if it's not already visible
- For each PPTools toolbar listed, including MasterBar, click the toolbar to select it, then click Delete
- If you use PowerPoint 2007
- Click the Add-ins tab
- Rightclick the area of the PPTools toolbar you want to remove
- Click Delete custom toolbar
- Optionally, do the same with the PPTools item on the Menu Commands section of the Add-ins ribbon
- Quit PowerPoint
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel
- In Control Panel, doubleclick Add/Remove Software (or Programs and Features if you use Windows Vista)
- Locate the entry for "PPTools - Remove ALL" and click "Change/Remove"
All PPTools are now uninstalled.[Previous] [Home] [Next]