Try it! Get the free PPT2HTML demo
You can follow these instructions whether you want to purchase PPT2HTML right away or just try out the PPT2HTML demo. In fact, we highly recommend that you try out the demo first, then purchase PPT2HTML if you like it.
The demo you download and install now becomes a full, registered version once you purchase PPT2HTML.
When you purchase PPT2HTML, you'll receive a registration number and other information that you'll use to convert your demo version into a fully registered copy of PPT2HTML. You won't have to download or install anything else.
Here's all you need to do:
Get PowerPoint ready
Before you start, make sure your PowerPoint security settings don't prevent installation. You'll need to temporarily set them as described below. We'll show you how to reset them to a safe level once installation is complete.
Ready? Here we go:
- Start Powerpoint
- From the main menu bar, choose Tools, Macro, Security to view the Security dialog box
- In the Security dialog box, click the Security Level tab and click either Medium or Low. If Security is set higher than Medium, PowerPoint won't allow add-ins to run at all, so PPT2HTML won't work. As soon as you're done installing PPT2HTML, you can return your Security Level to High if you wish.
- Click the Trusted Publishers or Trusted Sources tab and put a checkmark next to "Trust all installed add-ins and templates". This setting allows installed add-ins like PPT2HTML to run without triggering a security alert each time PowerPoint starts up.
- Click OK
- Quit PowerPoint
Download and install PPT2HTML
- Click here to download the installer program named PPT2HTML.EXE
- When prompted, choose Save rather than Open
- Save the file to your computer's hard drive. Be sure to remember where you saved it. The Windows desktop is most convenient.
- When the download finishes, doubleclick the PPT2HTML.EXE icon to start installing
- You can accept the default answers for all of the questions the installer asks you
Try PPT2HTML out
- Start PowerPoint. A new PPT2HTML toolbar will appear in the middle of PowerPoint's main window.
- There will also be a new PPTools option on the PowerPoint main menu bar to the right of "Help". On it you'll find an PPT2HTML option with several flyout menu choices corresponding to the buttons on the PPT2HTML toolbar
- See the User Manual section of this site for detailed instructions
Reset PowerPoint security
- From PowerPoint's main menu bar, choose Tools, Macro, Security to view the Security dialog box as you did earlier.
- In the Security dialog box, click the Security Level tab and click your preferred setting. We recommend Medium or High.
- Leave the checkmark next to "Trust all installed add-ins and templates" on the Trusted Sources/Publishers tab.
- Click OK
Congratulations! PPT2HTML is now installed.
Please take a few minutes to look over the rest of this site to learn more about PPT2HTML
You can always come back here for more info later - just click the Help icon on the PPT2HTML toolbar or choose PPTools, PPT2HTML, Help from the main PowerPoint menu bar.
Oh, and of course if you're so moved, click I love it! How can I buy PPT2HTML?
And thanks for using PPTools