If you want to try out our PPTExpress Add-in for PowerPoint, this is the place. There's a download link below, but first, the "How To Install" stuff:
- Click the "Download" link below.
- When prompted, save the file to your computer. Be sure to remember where you saved the downloaded file. We suggest saving it to the Windows desktop so it's easy to find later.
- Doubleclick the file to open ZIP archive.
- Extract all of the files in the ZIP to any convenient folder on your hard drive. C:\PPToolsDemo is a good choice.
- Start PowerPoint
- Choose Tools, Macro, Security and on the Security Level tab, set Macro Security to Medium or lower. On the Trusted Publishers tab, put a checkmark next to "Trust all installed add-ins and templates". Click OK.
- Now choose Tools, Add-ins and in the Add-ins dialog box that appears, click "Add New ..." then browse to the folder where you just extracted the demo files. Select the file named PPTExpress.PPA then click OK. A new PPTExpress Demo toolbar appears.
- Click Close to close the Add-Ins dialog box.
- Choose Tools, Macro, Security and set Macro Security back to your preferred setting. You may also want to "dock" the PPTExpress Demo toolbar with your other toolbars.