The PPTools ImageExport is a fast, easy way to export high quality graphics from PowerPoint slides.
PowerPoint itself can export your slides to several graphics formats, but it doesn't let you control the size of the images, the range of slides to be exported, the way the images are named or ... really much of anything. And the text quality is often very poor.
PPTools ImageExport gives you the control and features you need:
- Exports as GIF, JPG, PNG, WMF, EMF and TIFF (some formats require PowerPoint 2000 or later).
- Exports one slide, selected slides or a whole presentation at a time.
- Eliminates the ugly text jaggies you get when saving images from PowerPoint 2002 and later.
- Names/Numbers exported image files the way YOU want them.
- Lets YOU choose the image size instead of accepting what PowerPoint gives you.
- Lets YOU choose the compression/quality level for JPG exports so you can get the balance of file size and image quality you need.
- Does the "pixel math" for pre-press users. You just dial in the repro size and linescreen you want; ImageExport does the math for you.
What would you like to do next?
IMPORTANT: Office 2007 SP1 introduced a bug that corrupted images exported at over 960 pixels wide. Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) solves this problem. You can download Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2007 here. We recommend it for all ImageExport users.